Ashen Guarde Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ashen Guarde Guild

World of Warcraft Alliance Guild

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Okinawa WoW Tournament

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Panzor

Panzor

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2006-08-17

Okinawa WoW Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Okinawa WoW Tournament   Okinawa WoW Tournament EmptySun Jan 14, 2007 4:37 am

Well, the competition was very hard...so many close scores, it was unbelievable. Shocked
I didn't do as well as I had hoped, but I still placed high enough to get a prize, which I guess isn't too bad.
Out of 116 people that showed up, I placed 55th Mad No Razz
The rules were simple, you had 20 minutes to level a toon as fast as you could. I thought I had done pretty good, I smashed everybody in my round at least Twisted Evil
I used a human rogue, and got level four with 1248 xp (little over half way to 5). Which was better than any of my test runs, alas there were much better players out there in other rounds.
The first place winner used a human rogue, and hit level 5 with 896 xp.
I asked him how he did it, and then came home and tried his strategy, and still couldn't hit level 5, although I got closer to it. He must have had the best conditions and luck possible (or he had help...conspiracy theory time, lol). tongue
All in all though, it was a good time, and I only paid $5 and got a $36 game that the kids will like to play, so I can't complain too much. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ezekeyal

Ezekeyal

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2006-08-18

Okinawa WoW Tournament Empty
PostSubject: oh   Okinawa WoW Tournament EmptyMon Jan 15, 2007 7:05 am

Oh, so it's a leveling comp. I thought you had to fight each other or something Razz

Grats!
Back to top Go down

Okinawa WoW Tournament
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ashen Guarde Guild :: Ashen Guarde Guild Forums-
Jump to: