Ashen Guarde Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ashen Guarde Guild

World of Warcraft Alliance Guild

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Panzor's absence.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Panzor

Panzor

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2006-08-17

Panzor's absence. Empty
PostSubject: Panzor's absence.   Panzor's absence. EmptySat Mar 03, 2007 5:02 pm

I'm sure most of you have been wondering where I've been, and some of you already know. Just wanted to let everyone know, that I have not abandoned our wonderful guild. I have just been working on my horde alt.
I will be popping in from time to time, and I'm going to try and make some time on the weekends to play Panzor, and once I get my hordie to a respectable level (around 40) I will be playing Panzor more often. Please keep in mind that our Lt. Generals can do everything that I can concerning running the guild, so please don't think you have to wait for me to work a guild issue. All that being said, I hope everyone is enjoying themselves, and if you happen to get a wild idea like me and start up a horde toon, look me up on the dark side (Recurve is the name, BE Hunter). Cya all in game real soon!!
Back to top Go down
Maylorin

Maylorin

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-08-18

Panzor's absence. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panzor's absence.   Panzor's absence. EmptyMon Mar 05, 2007 11:17 pm

Only a matter of time.... before the end... they all become hunters!
Back to top Go down
Ezekeyal

Ezekeyal

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2006-08-18

Panzor's absence. Empty
PostSubject: My theory...   Panzor's absence. EmptyWed Mar 07, 2007 4:17 am

My theory is that next Expansion pack, Blizzard will release a new class, that's a cross between a hunter and a priest. This superclass will have such amazing talents, that it will make all other classes obsolete. And then, just to make sure that everybody chooses one of these Prunters (or Hriests, if you prefer), they will continuously nerf every other class once every week, until they have no attacks and can be killed by a strong breeze. Finally, just as everybody is becoming disenchanted with WoW, they will unveil... World of Starcraft!
Back to top Go down
Bettamike

Bettamike

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2006-08-16

Panzor's absence. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panzor's absence.   Panzor's absence. EmptyThu Mar 08, 2007 2:03 am

World of Starcraft..... I'd totally be a Zerg!

afro
Back to top Go down
Ihearvoices

Ihearvoices

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2006-08-17

Panzor's absence. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panzor's absence.   Panzor's absence. EmptyMon Mar 12, 2007 3:20 am

Protos For me Have to get me a Protos Carrier Mount

Although I'd live with being Terrain Firebat Laughing **Got any questions about Propane .... Or Propane accessories**
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Panzor's absence. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panzor's absence.   Panzor's absence. Empty

Back to top Go down

Panzor's absence.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ashen Guarde Guild :: Ashen Guarde Guild Forums-
Jump to: