Ashen Guarde Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ashen Guarde Guild

World of Warcraft Alliance Guild

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My turn for limited playing time

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Delassa

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2006-08-17

My turn for limited playing time Empty
PostSubject: My turn for limited playing time   My turn for limited playing time EmptyTue Sep 19, 2006 4:33 pm

Over the next 2 weeks I'm not going to get much, if any, playing time due to wifely commitments. She thinks I should spend time with her family since they came all the way here to visit. Women, who can understand them hey? Anyway, enjoy all. Happy leveling.
Back to top Go down
Bettamike

Bettamike

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2006-08-16

PostSubject: Re: My turn for limited playing time   My turn for limited playing time EmptyTue Sep 19, 2006 6:26 pm

no worries Del... everyone knows that family should always come first before a bloody game. Keep in touch here, if you can, and have fun mate. Be safe and we'll see you in a few weeks.

Cheers

cheers
Back to top Go down
Panzor

Panzor

Number of posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: My turn for limited playing time   My turn for limited playing time EmptyWed Sep 20, 2006 3:10 pm

Yeah, no worries Del...keeping the wife happy, keeps you in the game, trust me I know from personal experience Suspect
And don't worry, I won't level too much while you are gone Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ezekeyal

Ezekeyal

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2006-08-18

PostSubject: Awww :(   My turn for limited playing time EmptySun Sep 24, 2006 6:50 am

We'll miss you! See you when you get back!
Back to top Go down
Delassa

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: My turn for limited playing time   My turn for limited playing time EmptyTue Sep 26, 2006 5:21 pm

As it turns out I would have had an enforced leave from the game. My router crashed so I had no net for anything. You have no idea how much you use the net until you no longer have it. Strangely enough I'm actually being told I have to have at least a little game time over the next 2 weeks. My sister-in-law loves gaming and wants to have a look at WoW. So you should see me on in a day or 2.
Back to top Go down
Ezekeyal

Ezekeyal

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2006-08-18

PostSubject: Yay!   My turn for limited playing time EmptyWed Sep 27, 2006 6:05 am

Yay!

Del- we have an upcoming guild raid- please check the raid section on the forums and let us know if you can make it, it would be great if you could.

Eze
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My turn for limited playing time   My turn for limited playing time Empty

Back to top Go down

My turn for limited playing time
Page 1 of 1