Ashen Guarde Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ashen Guarde Guild

World of Warcraft Alliance Guild

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Amun'Thul Naked Mile

Go down 
+4
Ezekeyal
Bettamike
Panzor
Ihearvoices
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ihearvoices

Ihearvoices

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2006-08-17

The Amun'Thul Naked Mile Empty
PostSubject: The Amun'Thul Naked Mile   The Amun'Thul Naked Mile EmptyTue Sep 19, 2006 9:09 pm

Just a rather interesting idea I came up with. What a Face

We Organise for on a Saturday at peak time all and any who wish to compete in a race from SW Bridge all the way to Lakeshire.

affraid Doing a Naked Run. affraid

As meny Competitors as possible.

1gold Winnings

I think in all fairness Rouge's will be banned and we'll need a few guildies in the race as well to keep an eye out for any Potion Gulpers.

Also need a few Of our mounted 40+ Levels to be watching for any cheaters I know it may take some organizing but I think The Screen shots would be worth it Plus any Publicity.

Rules would be

1. No Rouges/Animal Forms

2. No Swiftness Potions or Stopwatches

3. Get Attcked by beast sucks to be you.

4. No Turning Up at the finishline or Joining halfway Griffen Stop at Lakeshire will have to be Watched.

Even our Guild members are up for gold but should not be exempt from the rules but if you wish to partake in the race and not Admin it I understand.

Anyone Seriously wishing to help please Respond and I'll start setting it Up If it's a no winner oh well saves me my 1gold Winnings
Back to top Go down
Panzor

Panzor

Number of posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: The Amun'Thul Naked Mile   The Amun'Thul Naked Mile EmptyWed Sep 20, 2006 3:35 pm

It's not a bad idea, but let's modify it a bit and make it really interesting.

1. It will be a guild only event.

2. Those wishing to participate, will roll a new level 1 Human Toon, on the day of the race.

3. There will be no leveling up before hand, all racers must be level 1. (This will prevent anyone from having flight paths)

4. All racers will be naked. (your toons, please, not you, you don't need to be sitting at your computer with your parts hanging out) Shocked

5. Starting point will be the Northshire Abbey (Human starting area).

6. Finish line will be the Auction House in Booty Bay (Southern Stranglethorn Vale, for those that don't know).

7. Any route can be taken that the racers want, overland, on the road, down a river, etc. (yes you will be killed many times by mobs, but hey that's the name of the game, and what will make the race interesting).

Voices, you want to throw in a gold? I'll match it, and throw in an additional one, so total prize winnings will be 3 Gold to the first person who makes it to AH in BB. And the prize will of course go to the person's main toon.

This, of course, is pending guild participation...so, let's give it a couple of days and see how many people really want to do it, then we can finalize the rules.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Bettamike

Bettamike

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2006-08-16

PostSubject: Re: The Amun'Thul Naked Mile   The Amun'Thul Naked Mile EmptyWed Sep 20, 2006 4:41 pm

I like the idea, but I think it should be a buy in, winner take all.
Back to top Go down
Panzor

Panzor

PostSubject: Re: The Amun'Thul Naked Mile   The Amun'Thul Naked Mile EmptyFri Sep 22, 2006 1:30 pm

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!! Very Good Idea, Bettamike. I love it!! Now, what should the buy in be? 1 gold? 50 silver? Let's discuss.
Back to top Go down
Ihearvoices

Ihearvoices

PostSubject: Re: The Amun'Thul Naked Mile   The Amun'Thul Naked Mile EmptyFri Sep 22, 2006 4:14 pm

Panzor I think that is the best solution and should be an amazing thing to watch and participate in.
I have the gold to add to the pot.

I think we should plan this for Friday 6th of October.

I can settle this with my wife and should be no probs.
Back to top Go down
Ezekeyal

Ezekeyal

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2006-08-18

PostSubject: Oh yeah   The Amun'Thul Naked Mile EmptySun Sep 24, 2006 6:50 am

I'm totally up for this. Everyone buying in is a great idea. But who will wait in Booty Bay to see who gets there first?
Back to top Go down
Panzor

Panzor

PostSubject: Re: The Amun'Thul Naked Mile   The Amun'Thul Naked Mile EmptyTue Sep 26, 2006 2:11 pm

I can't be sure that I will be online on the 6th, but if I am, I will be at the finish line!! As for the buy in...let's go with 50s per toon...winner take all.

entry fees will be sent to Agbank, with the subject Entry Fee.

Now what time shall we start on the 6th?
Back to top Go down
Bettamike

Bettamike

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2006-08-16

PostSubject: Re: The Amun'Thul Naked Mile   The Amun'Thul Naked Mile EmptyTue Sep 26, 2006 2:24 pm

I can be at BB to welcome the finishers... I don't plan on taking part of the race anyway. geek
Back to top Go down
aduina

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-08-28

PostSubject: Re: The Amun'Thul Naked Mile   The Amun'Thul Naked Mile EmptyWed Sep 27, 2006 11:50 am

I'm keen can use my lvl 1 alt....any excuse to get naked....lol..

....side bets anyone ????...
Back to top Go down
Ihearvoices

Ihearvoices

PostSubject: Re: The Amun'Thul Naked Mile   The Amun'Thul Naked Mile EmptyWed Oct 04, 2006 9:24 pm

Well Now I am still Wanting to do this but I apreciate that it will take time to organise an event such as this.

Well I am not comfotable with the upcomming weekend 07/10/2006 or 7th Oct.

Therefor I propose the 21st of Oct but this open to Negotiations I would like to see a good turnout for the event so I think it should not be set in stone till some feedback comes through.

Having said that I expect a date will need to be set or this may hit the backburner untill some things fall into place?

***Opens the floor for sugestions***
Back to top Go down
Panzor

Panzor

PostSubject: Re: The Amun'Thul Naked Mile   The Amun'Thul Naked Mile EmptyThu Oct 05, 2006 3:10 pm

I agree Voices, a lot of people still haven't registered yet, plus I haven't seen feedback from everyone on this event, so let's plan for Oct 21st, and give everyone a couple more weeks to look at this thread and provide some input, and see just how many people are really interested in it.
Back to top Go down
Feldia

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2006-09-10

PostSubject: Re: The Amun'Thul Naked Mile   The Amun'Thul Naked Mile EmptyFri Oct 06, 2006 4:55 am

I would love to participate in this event only Im restricted to times preferebly after 7pm server time. I realise this would probably conflict with most people in other countries. I may have to wait till you finalise the time and see if i can arrange something queen
Back to top Go down
Whoseyadaddy

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2006-09-04

PostSubject: Re: The Amun'Thul Naked Mile   The Amun'Thul Naked Mile EmptyMon Oct 09, 2006 3:51 am

Geez - can you imagine what a STV Crocadilisk would do to a naked lvl 1 human - we're talking weiners on barbie here mates! But count me in - sounds like fun. Will be O/S 15 October to 22 October anytime day or night and I'm there.
Back to top Go down
Gospil

Gospil

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: The Amun'Thul Naked Mile   The Amun'Thul Naked Mile EmptyThu Nov 09, 2006 3:10 pm

lol sounds awsome, needs to be a weekend though...oh wait its past the 22nd of october, *silently cries to himself*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amun'Thul Naked Mile   The Amun'Thul Naked Mile Empty

Back to top Go down

The Amun'Thul Naked Mile
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ashen Guarde Guild :: Ashen Guarde Guild Forums-
Jump to: