Ashen Guarde Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ashen Guarde Guild

World of Warcraft Alliance Guild

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Guild UI Add-on. This is VERY important, please read!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ezekeyal

Ezekeyal

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2006-08-18

Guild UI Add-on. This is VERY important, please read! Empty
PostSubject: Guild UI Add-on. This is VERY important, please read!   Guild UI Add-on. This is VERY important, please read! EmptyFri Sep 29, 2006 2:23 pm

Ok everybody, I have good news. Since I decided to organise our first raid, I've realised how hard it can be to organise large groups of people to meet at one time, and especially hard to confirm numbers of attendies.

Luckily, I have found the solution.

I would like all guild members to go here:

http://christophe.calmejane.free.fr/wow/gem/

Scroll down to the bottom, and download the latest version of this UI add-on. It installs a built in Guild Events Manager into the game. This is basically a calender that you can display in game, that allows people to schedule guild events for all other members to see on the calender, and the ability for other guild members to put themselves on attendence lists, which basically adds you to the list of people who have agreed to show up to the event.

This will make organising things so much easier, and I ask you all to please download it now. Once installed, the calander can be accessed by clicking the little picture of the sun/moon next to your mini-map.

Thanks,

Eze
Back to top Go down
Panzor

Panzor

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2006-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Guild UI Add-on. This is VERY important, please read!   Guild UI Add-on. This is VERY important, please read! EmptyFri Sep 29, 2006 2:28 pm

Freakin' Awesome Eze!! You so rock!!

cheers

One question though...how do you join a different channel on that thing, I can only get onto the default channel...I created a channel of my own, but I can't access it, and it I can't figure out how to switch over to the one I made...help me out dude.
Back to top Go down
Ezekeyal

Ezekeyal

PostSubject: I'll figure it out...   Guild UI Add-on. This is VERY important, please read! EmptyFri Sep 29, 2006 6:30 pm

I'm not to sure yet Panz, I got the add on, but due to time constraints I haven't had time to fiddle around and figure it out yet. As soon as I do, I'll update my post with instructions on how to use it for people.
Back to top Go down
Panzor

Panzor

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2006-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Guild UI Add-on. This is VERY important, please read!   Guild UI Add-on. This is VERY important, please read! EmptySat Sep 30, 2006 4:55 am

No worries dude, I got it figured out...I'll post more info on it soon, once I decide on a channel name, and whether or not it should have a password lock on it, also I'm still messin around with the actual event scheduler tab.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Ezekeyal

Ezekeyal

PostSubject: Yeah   Guild UI Add-on. This is VERY important, please read! EmptySat Sep 30, 2006 9:17 am

Yeah, I just looked at it last night. It's pretty straightforward which is good. Since it's not a chat channel we could probably just call it 'ashen guarde' , but anyway, once you decide on a password remember to post it in the 'In-Game' sections, so that non-members can't get access to the channel.

See ya at the raid tomorrow,

Eze
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild UI Add-on. This is VERY important, please read!   Guild UI Add-on. This is VERY important, please read! Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild UI Add-on. This is VERY important, please read!
Page 1 of 1