Ashen Guarde Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ashen Guarde Guild

World of Warcraft Alliance Guild

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Guild Teamspeak- I found us our own line!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ezekeyal

Ezekeyal

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2006-08-18

Guild Teamspeak- I found us our own line! Empty
PostSubject: Guild Teamspeak- I found us our own line!   Guild Teamspeak- I found us our own line! EmptySun Dec 10, 2006 6:57 am

Ok guys, while this isn't our official Teamspeak line or anything, I've found an area that nobody uses, so we can have it and nobody will care. After you download the latest version of teamspeak, follow these steps to get to the right area:

First, open Teamspeak. Up the top left corner, click "Connection" then "Connect". Right click "Server" and choose "Add Server". Select that server- fill it out as in the following picture.
Guild Teamspeak- I found us our own line! Teamspeaklinevr2

The password down the bottom which is shown in stars is "realm".

After filling it out and clicking connect, it should take you to a page like this:

Guild Teamspeak- I found us our own line! Teamspeakline2ux1

Scroll down the list on the left until you find an area called "World of Warcraft Public". I chose this area because although it is public, nobody ever uses it.

Guild Teamspeak- I found us our own line! Teamspeakline3au5

Just in-case you haven't figured it out by now, my real name is Jay, as shown in the pictures. Since we are using it as a guild server, some people might want to use their character name's instead of real names. I don't think it will make much difference though, since we will be hearing each other's voices, not looking at the names while we play.

Now, before we leave it, we have to change one more setting:

Guild Teamspeak- I found us our own line! Teamspeakline4xd0

Guild Teamspeak- I found us our own line! Teamspeakline5rm4

As in this image, choose "Push to Talk". This means that you have to hold a button for your voice to be sent, kind of like using walkie-talkies. This is good because A) It frees up bandwidth on the Teamspeak line, B) It means we won't hear everybody's background noise, and C) We probably don't want everyone else hearing it if we talk to a family member or something.

As such, it is compulsory to use push to talk. NOBODY should use anything different. Click "Set" to choose which button you have to hold to talk. I recommend using "Alt".

Everyone should start signing in to this before they play, so from now on I'll be signing into this Teamspeak line every time I go on to play WoW.

Talk to you guys later!

Eze

Last edited by on Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bettamike

Bettamike

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2006-08-16

Guild Teamspeak- I found us our own line! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Teamspeak- I found us our own line!   Guild Teamspeak- I found us our own line! EmptySun Dec 10, 2006 7:46 am

Back to top Go down

Guild Teamspeak- I found us our own line!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ashen Guarde Guild-
Jump to: