Ashen Guarde Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ashen Guarde Guild

World of Warcraft Alliance Guild

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Horde guild

Go down 

Which one shall it be?
<Death Stalkers>
Horde guild Vote_lcap11%Horde guild Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
<O B L I V I O N>
Horde guild Vote_lcap67%Horde guild Vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
<Prairie Guarde>
Horde guild Vote_lcap22%Horde guild Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Bettamike

Bettamike

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2006-08-16

Horde guild Empty
PostSubject: Horde guild   Horde guild EmptySat Jan 06, 2007 4:14 pm

Here is the deal, with Burning Crusade hot to come out in the next week and a half or so, alot of the Ashen Guarde Members are going to be rolling new characters, some of those being Blood Elves. So to keep the family going there has been talk of forming a horde sister guild. At this point Panzor has formed "Death Stalkers" and Ashrah has formed "O B L I V I O N"and I have had thoughts of forming "Prairie Guarde"

What needs to happen is that a vote has to be made concerning which guild we want to go with, and ultimately who we want to be the GM on the horde side (not that any one of us are trying to over-throw Panzor) (or maybe we are! tongue )

"Death Stalkers" already has a guild tabard, and maybe Panz would be cool enough to post a screen shot of that so we can get an idea of what it looks like.

Ash has made a post for her "O B L I V I O N" tabard requesting members to design a tabard and post a screen shot and then we can vote for which one we like.

I say we need to figure out which guild we're going to want as the Ashen Guarde sister guild before this goes to deep and a lot of gold gets spent. As it is, if we decide to scrap I think we should at least recoup half the gold back to Panzor for his troubles. But we need to decide and we need to decide fast.. so lets hear your comments please!

Cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

Horde guild
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ashen Guarde Guild-
Jump to: