Ashen Guarde Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ashen Guarde Guild

World of Warcraft Alliance Guild

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ZG runs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Galth

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2006-12-28

ZG runs Empty
PostSubject: ZG runs   ZG runs EmptyThu Jan 11, 2007 2:55 pm

Hi Galth again here clown

Want to let u know we will be raiding ZG this Saturday around 9 pm depending on when and if we can get the ppl to come would like at least
1 paladin or 1 restore druid
1 protection warrior
1 holy priest
and 2 or 3 more spots for any other who would like to attend

Can ppl who meet the requirements pls leave post here so i know whos coming and let my guild know.
This will only be a trial run to see how we go and for loots we are going with need if u need rolls not greed or enchanters shard and roll for shards
mining and skinning will be as enchanters which is all will be rolling to receive the goods

After this run will have a better idea of loots and who will be able to come and make a weekly event. At moment we are looking at Sundays and Wesnesdays for runs havent worked out times yet
PS: sorry about the short notice but we are a bit too keen to start the ZG runs and hope u all are as well pirat

thanks all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Panzor

Panzor

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2006-08-17

ZG runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZG runs   ZG runs EmptyThu Jan 11, 2007 3:19 pm

Hiya Galth,
I'm excited to start doing ZG runs myself, however I entered a local WoW tourney here and won't be available for this Saturday's run Crying or Very sad
But, I will be more than happy to throw either my Pally or Rogue in the mix for future runs...weekends will be about the only time I'll be able to do it, btw. Just one thing I want to make sure of, when you put 9pm, is that server time or local time, just want to be clear on it, thanks! Very Happy

Now, all the rest of you grunts better sign up, Twisted Evil lol
Back to top Go down
Galth

ZG runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZG runs   ZG runs EmptyThu Jan 11, 2007 3:23 pm

sorry about the mix up the time is 9 pm server time this saturday thanks for pointing that out panzor
Back to top Go down
Galth

ZG runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZG runs   ZG runs EmptyThu Jan 11, 2007 3:49 pm

i hope this is the last time i need to repost on this but who knows Rolling Eyes

i have heard that your guild has a teamspeak and wish to know if it could be used for the run in ZG it will save most of you having to down load another program and untill i finsh learning how to set vent up will relieve some pressure.
Back to top Go down
Ezekeyal

Ezekeyal

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2006-08-18

ZG runs Empty
PostSubject: Heh   ZG runs EmptyThu Jan 11, 2007 4:21 pm

We have teamspeak, but we don't usually use our own channel, just a default WoW channel on the Gamearena server which nobody else uses. You can make your own temporary channels though, so as long as everyone has teamspeak, you can make your own private channel which lasts until the creater leaves. Because it ends when the maker leaves, that is why we use the default one- it's not really private, but that way everyone doesn't get booted if one person drops out.

Also, I'd like to attend (I really want that Raptor mount Very Happy ) but I don't think I'll be able to this time. However, if we can nail down a time for the regular runs, I should be able to make those. Weekend nights work best for me, but not too late. I have parents, who don't seem to understand the importance of an instance at 2am Razz . If late ends up being better for everyone else though and I can't make it, I understand and good luck.
Back to top Go down
Whoseyadaddy

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2006-09-04

ZG runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZG runs   ZG runs EmptySat Jan 13, 2007 6:26 am

I'd like to come Galth - will psst you ingame
Back to top Go down
Galth

ZG runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZG runs   ZG runs EmptySat Jan 13, 2007 10:11 am

If anyone else wishing to go wants to pst me ingame pls use the name Darroben hes a lvl 60 mage that i play

thanks all
Back to top Go down
Galth

ZG runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZG runs   ZG runs EmptySat Jan 13, 2007 11:32 pm

thanks to whosyadaddy for coming to the ZG run Very Happy

Was big success for us we took down 2 bosses aka snake and bat cheers
will be looking at wesnday run again but not sure yet will update later and let u all know time and date.

hope we can work a time and weekly run soon Cool
Back to top Go down
Panzor

Panzor

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2006-08-17

ZG runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZG runs   ZG runs EmptySun Jan 14, 2007 4:29 am

Gratz to everyone that went into ZG, sounds like a good run, wish I could have been there.
Definately want to be in on the next weekend run!
Back to top Go down
Whoseyadaddy

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2006-09-04

ZG runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZG runs   ZG runs EmptySun Jan 14, 2007 12:49 pm

It was a really good run - Frozenelf did a good job leading - especially the way he analysed the bat boss after the first wipe. I got lucky on a roll and now only need to get to friendly to be the proud owner of some epic bracers.

Will be there again Wednesday Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ZG runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZG runs   ZG runs Empty

Back to top Go down

ZG runs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ashen Guarde Guild :: Ashen Guarde Guild Forums-
Jump to: