Ashen Guarde Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ashen Guarde Guild

World of Warcraft Alliance Guild

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Emergency <RL> Situation

Go down 
+2
Ezekeyal
Ihearvoices
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ihearvoices

Ihearvoices

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2006-08-17

Emergency <RL> Situation Empty
PostSubject: Emergency <RL> Situation   Emergency <RL> Situation EmptySun Feb 04, 2007 8:05 pm

I know this is not the place for this post but I prefere to have it in a private Forum the General Public do not have access to.

I regret to inform you My Wife had an Ectopic Pregnancy.

Information found here
http://www.kidshealth.org/parent/pregnancy_newborn/pregnancy/ectopic.html

I took my wife to hospital around 8pm 03/02/2007 when she was feeling intense pain many doctors were called and experts were called in from home to check and double her results and by 3:30am 04/02/2007 she was being taken into surgery.

I was with her for all except Surgery and Recovery where only staff is allowed to be it was 25 hours before i had a chance to sleep and My Family helped me home so that I would still have a car to revisit her when I awoke and to bring her some items she'd need.

She is ok but we have lost the Feotus and a Tube and Ovary from one side.

We have been assured that she will be able to have a child in the future either through natural or IVF.

The reason for the Ectopic was found during surgery to be Endometriosis
Information Found here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endometriosis

This is a good thing because she will be addmitted back into hospital on the 29/03/2007 the day before her Birthday to have all the scar tissue removed increasing our chances of a second try and improving her life by removing a major source of Pain she has suffered with.

I know while many of you will know why I am writting this some of you might want to know why.

I have often found if you give people all the information they are less likely to feel bad or Upset for saying something that may seem wrong if they have that knowledge.

I will let you all know Wifey and I both know there is nothing we could have done to have changed todays outcome. We are both in good health and in the Minds of Friends and Family and while we are Grieving we are both in good cheer considering.

In my job I have a complete understanding of "Dark Humor" and it's reasons and I will not be offended by peoples way of handeling the news please do not feel bad talking to me about the subject, do not begrudge others for sentiments I know are said in friendship and care. I need people to be the same as they have always been.

I will come on occasionally when doing domestic chores and Wifey is sleeping or resting I may leave suddenly or not respond for a while this will be the norm for me for the next couple of weeks I have taken time off work. So I may be on at Unusual hours feel free to drop a message just be aware it may take a couple of goes to get me.

I'm sorry to have a Blog moment but I just needed a safe place to Express myself and the feelings I have.
Back to top Go down
Ezekeyal

Ezekeyal

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2006-08-18

PostSubject: Blog away...   Emergency <RL> Situation EmptyMon Feb 05, 2007 4:09 am

Oh Jesus, Blog away man, I'm sure we all understand.

I'm just glad that your wife is going to recover, and that you both didn't have a breakdown, because I know many people would have. It's nice to see someone handling such a bad situation with maturity, because we all know that people have "gone off the deep end" over much smaller issues.

I guess sometimes you just have to be thankful for what you do have, and this is one of those times.

I wish you guys good luck with getting on with your lives, and moving on from this. From what you've said here, it sounds like you'll both be okay in the end.
Back to top Go down
Gospil

Gospil

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Emergency <RL> Situation   Emergency <RL> Situation EmptyMon Feb 05, 2007 5:29 am

Man thats awful
Very sorry to hear about that voices and I hope you and your wife are recovering alright, grieving is a funny thing it effects people in diffrent ways, I wish you and your wife all the best and send my condolences.
Hope to see you on WOW in good health and spirits, oh and thanks for telling us what happened it must not have been an easy thing to do.
all the best Voices
Gospil
Back to top Go down
Bettamike

Bettamike

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2006-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Emergency <RL> Situation   Emergency <RL> Situation EmptyMon Feb 05, 2007 11:58 am

Glad that you both and espeically your missus are okay, and also I'm sorry to hear about your little mini-voices... when the time is right, tho, just think of all the "trying again" you get to do! drunken

But seriously best wishes to your wife, you, and the entire family.
Back to top Go down
Ihearvoices

Ihearvoices

PostSubject: Re: Emergency <RL> Situation   Emergency <RL> Situation EmptyMon Feb 05, 2007 5:24 pm

Muchly Appreciated.

And yes eventually we can start the practise side of getting pregnant and I've been told our chances are better then most in our situation even if we had to go for IVF we have a 50% chance as apposed to the 25% most people get. I've only just come from the hospital and wifey is doing exceedingly well and may be home soon nearly all tubes are out of her now with just a "Drain" on her now that will be removed tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Whoseyadaddy

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2006-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Emergency <RL> Situation   Emergency <RL> Situation EmptyWed Feb 07, 2007 9:29 am

Hey Voices

If life didn't throw us a curve-ball every now and then we wouldn't appreciate the good times nearly as much. This just means you will end up appreciating the kids you will have all the more.
Back to top Go down
Ihearvoices

Ihearvoices

PostSubject: Re: Emergency <RL> Situation   Emergency <RL> Situation EmptyWed Feb 07, 2007 12:46 pm

Thanks WYD

Hopefully I can take that title soon Smile

I shall let ya know that Wifey is home with me now. Turns out they only took 1 damaged Tube but left the Ovary's and we have an even better chance of future kiddies.

She only had to spend the 4 days in Hospital and recieved plenty of flowers from friends and family and we have had a lot of visitors and may have even more now she is at home as not many people enjoy going to a Hospital .... Especially here in Darwin.

Fortunatly there is only a few more tests that need to be done and Wifey's mother will be coming to town in March when she goes in for correctional surgery ... I guess it's lucky i get along well with the Mother in Law Laughing She actually really likes me a lot.

So as I being the Gentleman I am will be sleeping in the Lounge room untill the Wounds on her Abdoman heal, I may be on and off line a bit <comp is in the Lounge room>

Well my releif has gone up and stress has gone down. Now i have to do the unthinkable and show my wife how good of a cook I can be something I had been avoiding because I liked having meals made for me ... *Sigh* now theres no avaoiding it and I will most likely be forced into the Kitchen more after she Heals No Doubt because if I had not gone into the Career I am in I was considering being a Chef the only reason I did not is because I cant afford the Drug Habit Razz *Kidding*

Well now i shall sign off here and i will keep ya guy's up to date hope to see ya's online soon but well only when possible.
Back to top Go down
Ezekeyal

Ezekeyal

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2006-08-18

PostSubject: Glad to hear   Emergency <RL> Situation EmptyThu Feb 08, 2007 8:52 am

I'm glad to hear that everything is going so well. I'm glad to hear that you can cook too, because a lot of people can't, and fast food isn't exactly the best for recuperation. Razz
Back to top Go down
Gospil

Gospil

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Emergency <RL> Situation   Emergency <RL> Situation EmptyFri Feb 09, 2007 2:38 pm

Thats great to hear voices, I'm only sorry that your subjecting your wife to your cooking skills tongue .
heh, anyway i'll talk to you soon (sleeping in the lounge has its uses Laughing)
all the best
Gospil
Back to top Go down
Panzor

Panzor

Number of posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: Emergency <RL> Situation   Emergency <RL> Situation EmptySun Feb 18, 2007 5:39 pm

Voices,

Sorry I haven't responded until now, I haven't been checking forums while I was in Korea.

I'm sorry to hear about this, but I'm at the same time happy that you and the Wife are in good health and are recovering. Know that you always have a place to share your thoughts and feelings here. My best wishes go to you and your wife.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emergency <RL> Situation   Emergency <RL> Situation Empty

Back to top Go down

Emergency <RL> Situation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ashen Guarde Guild-
Jump to: