Ashen Guarde Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ashen Guarde Guild

World of Warcraft Alliance Guild

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mining spots

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gospil

Gospil

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-11-09

Mining spots Empty
PostSubject: Mining spots   Mining spots EmptyMon Feb 05, 2007 7:18 am

Hey guys
ever since I started minning I have tried to find good minning spots to save for my mount so I though I'd give some good minning spots out to all the future miners out there king ....
I've found a site with maps showing where to mine to make it easy Very Happy oh and the red dots=caves so go in them!! and go in the yellow points also.

[url]http://www.dreadlords.net/60miner.shtml
I foun the barrens to be verry good for copper and tin, also liked loch moden for copper and some tin and a bit of silver here and there look near the excavation site where trogs have over run it but also follow the mountins around the edge near the site for veins as well.

don't bother with wetlands I say, go to arathi highlands it was so sole reason for me getting my mount so quickly there is so much iron and some silver and even some mith here and there, ride the edge of the map the SE quarter of the edge of arathi..yea that made sense...also I would recemend going to the red dot near refuge point.
I havent tried going any further with minning since I got my mount but i'll post again if I pick it up again and give my recemendations on good sites.
ok well those are my helpful hints for minning hope I helped future miners in the guild Wink .
Gospil
Back to top Go down

Mining spots
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ashen Guarde Guild-
Jump to: