Ashen Guarde Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ashen Guarde Guild

World of Warcraft Alliance Guild

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Should we make a movie?

Go down 

Should We Make A Movie
Yes.
Should we make a movie? Vote_lcap50%Should we make a movie? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
No.
Should we make a movie? Vote_lcap50%Should we make a movie? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Ihearvoices

Ihearvoices

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2006-08-17

Should we make a movie? Empty
PostSubject: Should we make a movie?   Should we make a movie? EmptyThu Feb 22, 2007 12:30 pm

Pretty much say's it all in the first line.

The compitition that You Tube is running is very tempting only downside being that only 1 person has the official chance to win.

If interested there are some main things needed

1. A script .... Maybe

2. A very good Programe for recording in game action ... Video Camera aimed at screen with persons screaming abuse at the screen whilst funny may not be sufficient

3. An Either ability to record "Team Speak" or organised Dubbing

4. Sound Mixing and Music Arrangement.

5. A time when we can all be online and able to contribute to at least 5 Full Takes and possibly 10 re-takes on Key Script moments

I have had Script Writting and Direction Experience in the past and know that unless people are being paid they must have a passion for the finnished product.
I Can tell you now that the compitition is very proffesional and the likley hood of winning is very slim ... Having said that If the are after funny it does not matter how good and shiny something looks if it's not funny it will not normaly win.
So Remembering we have to have a broad humor base to appeal to not only the "Jackass" Fans but also the "Yes Minister" Fans The Stand up comedian Fans and also the "In Joke" Fans tough to do.

My goodness I prattled on again I've added the poll please post your thoughts and also any scripts you may have thought of.

Now comes the tough and potentially Guild Destroying subject the nominated potential winner .... I think while script's are intelectual property it should be the one who either does all the work or the best work we can have multi persons working on the one script and footage to see who comes up with the best or just help others with their individual scripts. We should all be willing to help each other regardless if we decide to go down this road.

If you have any questions Related to production unless we have a guild member that is active in Theater/Television/Film Production that will answer them I'll give you all the knowledge I have and help with my prior experience.
Back to top Go down

Should we make a movie?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ashen Guarde Guild-
Jump to: