Ashen Guarde Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ashen Guarde Guild

World of Warcraft Alliance Guild

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I regret to say i'm leaving...

Go down 
+2
Ihearvoices
Gospil
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gospil

Gospil

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-11-09

I regret to say i'm leaving... Empty
PostSubject: I regret to say i'm leaving...   I regret to say i'm leaving... EmptySun Mar 11, 2007 9:32 am

Hey guys,
you may or may not have noticed but I have not been on WOW for some time now.
I've been very busy this year (my NCEA exams, internals + externalsand also a job) so I decided that it would be best if I left the WOW and concentrate on other things for now, I would like to take this time to thank everyone in the guild who made my time on WOW that much better e.g. ez, voices, panz, path..I could go on but I have to go (cause i'm so busy tongue ).
You guys have made my WOW experience 100x better than it would have been.
I have really enjoyed playing WOW with you guys (whoops and girls) and who knows mybe i'll come back someday.
For those who want to contact me just talk to "forzaken" or email me at "wack_job_ben@hotmail.com" (Don't deny it you know your jelious of my email name Cool ).
It's been fun, stay cool and stay in school..or collegue or your jobs..or argh I just ruined that ryme didint I?
oh well cyas
Gospil
Back to top Go down
Ihearvoices

Ihearvoices

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2006-08-17

PostSubject: Re: I regret to say i'm leaving...   I regret to say i'm leaving... EmptySun Mar 11, 2007 12:59 pm

It's a sad Day Gospil

But these things do and will happen to all of us at some stage.

Hope The future your making for yourself is a bright and Beautiful, Take care and I'm sure it's not the last we have heard of Our Mighty Gossie geek

Later dude.
Back to top Go down
Ezekeyal

Ezekeyal

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2006-08-18

PostSubject: Good idea   I regret to say i'm leaving... EmptyMon Mar 12, 2007 12:52 pm

Well if you don't have time for everything, it's good to see you have your priorities in order. There's always a spot in the guild for you. I'll catch up with you on msn.
Back to top Go down
Bettamike

Bettamike

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2006-08-16

PostSubject: Re: I regret to say i'm leaving...   I regret to say i'm leaving... EmptyMon Mar 12, 2007 5:39 pm

Sorry to hear your leaving Gospil, but its the future your leaving for and I can respect that.

Even tho you may not be with us in game I'm going to leave you as an active member here on the forums. Once your in the family your in it till the end. So please feel free to post as much as you like. affraid

Good luck to you in all your endevours.

afro
Back to top Go down
Panzor

Panzor

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2006-08-17

PostSubject: Re: I regret to say i'm leaving...   I regret to say i'm leaving... EmptyTue Mar 13, 2007 9:15 am

Sorry to see you leave Gospil, you were (and still are) a valued member of our WoW family. You will always have a place at our table. Good luck in your future endeavors mate!! And I hope to see you again!
Back to top Go down
Feldia

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2006-09-10

PostSubject: Re: I regret to say i'm leaving...   I regret to say i'm leaving... EmptyWed Mar 14, 2007 3:56 am

Best of luck Gos with all your future endeavours. You gave me a laugh and i appreciated your help that time in SM with my alt Tuppy.
Back to top Go down
Gospil

Gospil

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: I regret to say i'm leaving...   I regret to say i'm leaving... EmptyWed Mar 21, 2007 5:10 pm

Thanks alot guys, i've enjoyed my time with Ashen Guarde alot, us guildies gotsta stick together.
hey I may still pop on from time to time, I did last night for instance (I blessed who were on with my presence geek ).
Cyas later
P.S. don't let forzaken steal my gold, he knows my password and I wouldint put it passed him lol! .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I regret to say i'm leaving...   I regret to say i'm leaving... Empty

Back to top Go down

I regret to say i'm leaving...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ashen Guarde Guild-
Jump to: