Ashen Guarde Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ashen Guarde Guild

World of Warcraft Alliance Guild

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Back to the Ashes

Go down 
+2
Claeyvan
Panzor
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Panzor

Panzor

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2006-08-17

Back to the Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Back to the Ashes   Back to the Ashes EmptySun Apr 08, 2007 2:10 pm

From the ashes this guild came, and back to the ashes it will go....
I have decided, based on many reasons, to declare the guild dead, and in one weeks time I will disband it.

The forums will remain open for all those who wish to keep in contact with each other, post ideas, comments, game info, hints, strategies, etc, etc.

It's been a great run, and I have enjoyed hanging out with all of you. I don't care what anyone says, Aussie's and Kiwi's are awesome people!

I hope I see you all again in game, and I know for sure I'll see some of you (Ash) on the horde side of Azeroth.

It has been both a pleasure and honor to serve as your guildmaster, and I wish each of you the best of luck in the future, both in game and in RL.

I will also post in game for those that don't read the forums.

See you around gang!! king

Sincerly,
Dave (Fearless Paladin, Panzor)
Back to top Go down
Claeyvan

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2006-09-28

Back to the Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to the Ashes   Back to the Ashes EmptySun Apr 08, 2007 5:36 pm

Hey Guys

Want to say a big thank you, firstly for inviting me into the guild and then for helping me along the way.

From the times when Aduina had to save my ass countless times in the Blasted Lands to now where Del has had my back with his Warlock ive enjoyed it immensly and ill still be around if u guys wanna join up.

Eze, WYD, Panz, Voices, Gospil the list goes on, its been great but maybe we will run into each other from time to time.

Claeyvan & Bergkamp will have Ashen Guarde tatooed onto our Pommy hearts forever.

God Bless

This is Claeyvan, signing off..........................
Back to top Go down
Ezekeyal

Ezekeyal

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2006-08-18

Back to the Ashes Empty
PostSubject: :(   Back to the Ashes EmptyMon Apr 09, 2007 11:41 am

The way things have been going lately, I can't say I'm too surprised to see this announcement, but that doesn't make it any less sad.

I first joined this guild when my main was about level 7. I remember, because I was mining copper in Elwynn forest tongue

I just wanted to thank everyone for being around to talk with all the time. I started playing WoW when I was moving from Brisbane to the Sunshine Coast where I knew nobody, so having people to talk to and muck around with all the time really meant a lot to me. I'm not sure if you would all agree on whether or not you can be friends with someone having never met in real life, but if you can then I would consider most of the people I got to know in the guild to be friends.

Some memories that stand out for me were Panz lending me some silver so I could afford a tabbard while I was in questing in Darkshore, chatting with Mike about life while I was grinding in Un'Goro, and a talk about the future one night with Pathbric (at least I think it was with path Wink ) when I was worrying about school and what to do and study after I left. Which ended when Mike came online drunk and rambling tongue
Not to mention all the fun times with a bunch of us online messing around Very Happy.

I'd just like to say thanks to Panz, Mike, Voices, Path, Del, WYD, Ash, Gospil, Talarn, Aduina, Feldia, Claeyvan, Frion, Myate and Bjg. I know a lot of talking we did probably didn't mean much to you guys, and I don't think I realised it at the time either, but looking back, just having had all you guys to talk to and hang out with, in a time when I would have otherwise been lonely (and a little homesick) really means a lot to me, more than you guys know.

Although it's not like anyone is dieing or anything so I don't want to make this sound too sad, I realise that with everyone either quitting the game or moving on to new guilds, factions and servers, even the few of you that still bother to check these forums will probably stop coming, so aside from the occasional hello, I probably won't get to talk to most of you much anymore, if at all.

I'm not really sure how to end this, so I guess I'll just wish you all good luck in the game and in your lives.

Everybody: Thanks for everything.

Jay
Back to top Go down
Ihearvoices

Ihearvoices

Number of posts : 39

Back to the Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to the Ashes   Back to the Ashes EmptyTue Apr 10, 2007 9:33 pm

Not the best news to hear Sad

I guess it's been a good run with good memories and Eze I loved chatten with ya too. Mike hope all goes well with wifey and kiddies and I never got to hear how things went with the tounge issue you were having.

Panzor it's always nice to see a GM bow out gracefully and I for one hold no issues on the way the guild was run. We all pay our subscriptions and we all want to have fun with the game needless to say I hope the next content patch has some potential or I too may need to cancell my subscription.

The guild i'm in has plenty of people and with it plenty of issues and not a scratch on the good conversations this guild had.

To all Panz, Mike, Eze, Path, Del, Clae, Ash, Tiahh, Gospil if ya still reading this. It was nice just to experience 11-70 with ya all and I loved the last 6 months. cheers

Drop me a line now and then if ya see me or WYD.

Panz hope you'll leave ol' Voices be in the BG's should ever we meet there Razz

Take care guys twas a blast from start to finnish
Back to top Go down
Panzor

Panzor

Back to the Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to the Ashes   Back to the Ashes EmptyThu Apr 12, 2007 3:14 pm

Thank you all for your replies, I'm glad to see there are no hard feelings.
Very Happy

And Voices, if I do see you in BG's, I promise I'll only sheep you Razz
Back to top Go down
Gospil

Gospil

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-11-09

Back to the Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to the Ashes   Back to the Ashes EmptyFri Apr 13, 2007 1:52 pm

Wow I just thought to check on the guild (I know I haven't been on in a while), I supose I will never find out why the guild is dissolving but I would just like to say...
I would never have enjoyed my time on WOW half no! three quarters as much if I hadin't have joined Ashen guarde and I really enjoyed guildies company and as eze said friendship.
I'd like to thank eze, daddy, voices, Claeyvan, panz, Mike, Path, Del, Aduina, Ash, Feldia, Talarn, Frion, myate....and all others that I shared conversations with (hopefully good conversations with geek ).
I'ts sad to think that the guilds ending and i'm a little sad I couldint hae stayed to the end...
BUT HEY!!
I don't want to end on a bad note!!
I loved my time in the guild, loved the peeps in the guild and I'll remember my time in the guild.
Good luck all of you in WOW life and more importantly real life.
Ez it was great to talk to you too, your comic wit kept me young lol! .
Best of luck to all
Gospil
Back to top Go down
Ezekeyal

Ezekeyal

Back to the Ashes Empty
PostSubject: ?   Back to the Ashes EmptySat Apr 14, 2007 3:33 am

Kept you young? We're basically the same age? In fact, I'm older than you are! scratch

Oh well, thanks for the compliment Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gospil

Gospil

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-11-09

Back to the Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to the Ashes   Back to the Ashes EmptySat Apr 14, 2007 7:42 am

^Oh sure if your going to be technical... lol! , but i've had to mature fast...being taken at birth and forced to fight hungry wolves (and win) for food, its been a tough life...so I work out i'm really about 34 on the inside (and I don't mean my internal organs like my heart ect, there still also 16...but I was being metaphorical ez just for you tongue ).
soo anyone want to tell me why its coming to an end (I still haven't lost my noseyness), hehe you can tell me on msn my email adress is on my "i'm leaving" letter (for want of a better word, I didint want to use email twice so close to each other...you'll understand), so you may tell me then Surprised .
Back to top Go down
Talarn

Number of posts : 13

Back to the Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to the Ashes   Back to the Ashes EmptyThu Apr 19, 2007 2:25 pm

Well, I just reactivated my account (again!) after another of my extended breaks from WoW... bit of a surprise for me but I can understand how you came to this decision.

Hmm... what alliance and horde guilds are ya all in now?
Back to top Go down
Ezekeyal

Ezekeyal

Back to the Ashes Empty
PostSubject: The reason...   Back to the Ashes EmptyFri Apr 20, 2007 7:08 am

The reason it ended Gosp was because most of the high level people left for other guilds, and everybody else was hardly ever online. You left, Mike's leaving, Panz was playing horde, so was Ash. Other people just disappeared. It just seemed pointless to have the guild there if almost nobody was using it anymore.

*EDIT*

Oh, and since I don't have time to do high level stuff on my pally, I started a warlock on the Scilla server (its PvP). His name is also Ezekeyal, so it should be easy to remember Razz

That said, my account time is almost up now, so I might be taking a break for a while too.
Back to top Go down
Panzor

Panzor

Back to the Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to the Ashes   Back to the Ashes EmptyMon Apr 30, 2007 4:25 pm

Talarn,

I'm playing horde in a guild called Dark Portal Alliance...not a bad bunch of guys and gals...if you ever play horde, look up either Recurve or Vesha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to the Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to the Ashes   Back to the Ashes Empty

Back to top Go down

Back to the Ashes
Page 1 of 1