Ashen Guarde Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ashen Guarde Guild

World of Warcraft Alliance Guild

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anybody still visit?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ezekeyal

Ezekeyal

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2006-08-18

Anybody still visit? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody still visit?   Anybody still visit? EmptyMon Sep 17, 2007 8:07 pm

Hey. I don't know if anybody else still bothers to check here from time to time. I doubt it but I'm bored so what can it hurt to check?
Back to top Go down
Bettamike

Bettamike

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2006-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Anybody still visit?   Anybody still visit? EmptySun Oct 21, 2007 9:39 am

I haven't in a while, but just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and kicking out here... no more WoW for me, but I did get a WRX Impreza! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Claeyvan

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2006-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Anybody still visit?   Anybody still visit? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2007 6:47 am

Hey all Claeyvan here

Not on WoW anymore, started to suck a bit once the guild split up, i got my Hunter to 70 and then got a bit bored with end game.

I have LOTR online now and Claeyvan is enjoying middle earth. No pets allowed for Hunters though so Bergkamp is not accompanying him this time around.

I hope u are all well and are looking after yourselves.

Until next time, Claeyvan out Smile
Back to top Go down
Ezekeyal

Ezekeyal

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2006-08-18

PostSubject: hey!   Anybody still visit? EmptyMon Nov 05, 2007 1:34 pm

Glad to hear you're doing well Mike, and you too Claeyvan. This week is my last week of Highschool! Woo!

I haven't played since April, but now that I'll have so much free time on the holidays I'll finally be able to start doing endgame stuff with my pally. Thought I might roll a new horde toon on a pvp server too.
Back to top Go down
Bettamike

Bettamike

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2006-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Anybody still visit?   Anybody still visit? EmptySun Dec 02, 2007 9:05 am

if anyone is interested is grouping back up, I'm on the US Alleria server with Makus and Bettamike, along with a new druid named Koral. I got a couple others there as well, but nothing noteworthy. I did maintain a Bettamike on Aman'Thul, and I have my 3 hordies there too.. Sukam, Tanuki, and Variety.

Wish everyone the best, and please get at me any time!

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody still visit?   Anybody still visit? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anybody still visit?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ashen Guarde Guild :: Ashen Guarde Guild Forums-
Jump to: