Ashen Guarde Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ashen Guarde Guild

World of Warcraft Alliance Guild

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Ashen Guarde Blacklist

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ezekeyal

Ezekeyal

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2006-08-18

The Ashen Guarde Blacklist Empty
PostSubject: The Ashen Guarde Blacklist   The Ashen Guarde Blacklist EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 11:11 pm

Ok everybody, this is the thread to post in to blacklist other WoW players. The aim of this list is not to bitch and complain about people that you don't like, but rather to warn other guild members not to play with them. And, although griefing people is unacceptable, some of these people certainly deserve a (fair and completely acceptable) beating if you come across them in the Arena.

In this post, I will list people and guilds who are on the blacklist, with a short explanation for them in a subsequent post. If other people contribute (and hopefully most people aren't running across bad players that need to be added), then please list the person/guild in your post, followed by a short reason, and I will add their name to the list in this post. Please specify their character's gender and class as well.

ASHEN GUARDE BLACKLIST

People

- Yah (Human Paladin)
- Northwind (Male Night Elf Hunter)
- Flapjacks (Male Gnome Mage)

Guilds

- Luck

Last edited by on Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ezekeyal

Ezekeyal

PostSubject: Reasons   The Ashen Guarde Blacklist EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 11:24 pm

Blacklist Reason For:

Yah, Northwind and The guild 'Luck'

Yah (Human Paladin) and Northwind (Male Night Elf Hunter) were two level 60s who were hanging around Garubashi Arena just to annoy other players. Northwind let someone see him, and then stealthed. Yah came claiming he would help fight Northwind. Then when a group of lower levels were in the arena with them, Northwind de-stealthed, revealing that they were in the same guild (the guild 'Luck') and they proceeded to kill everyone. They followed this up by attacking people as they rezzed their bodies and tried to run from the arena. Finally, they hung around to insult and laugh at people, and didn't even take the chest, because they found it even funnier that it was right there, yet all the lower levels now had no chance to claim it.

Flapjacks

Flapjacks (Male Gnome Mage) is known to be rude to others, ignore suggestions, instructions and commands from party/raid leaders, and to be generally sub-par at his role as a mage.

Last edited by on Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2006-08-16

PostSubject: Re: The Ashen Guarde Blacklist   The Ashen Guarde Blacklist EmptyMon Oct 09, 2006 4:12 am

Moved to "In-game" as this is a members only channel, whereas the Guild Chat is open to the public also.
Back to top Go down
https://ashenguarde.editboard.com
Talarn

Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: The Ashen Guarde Blacklist   The Ashen Guarde Blacklist EmptyTue Oct 24, 2006 5:48 am

Ezekeyal wrote:
Blacklist Reason For:
Flapjacks

Flapjacks (Male Gnome Mage) is known to be rude to others, ignore suggestions, instructions and commands from party/raid leaders, and to be generally sub-par at his role as a mage.

Err..... isn't Flap a guildmember?
Back to top Go down
Bettamike

Bettamike

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2006-08-16

PostSubject: Re: The Ashen Guarde Blacklist   The Ashen Guarde Blacklist EmptyTue Oct 24, 2006 2:51 pm

not anymore... due some circumstances he was removed from the guild a few weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
Talarn

PostSubject: Re: The Ashen Guarde Blacklist   The Ashen Guarde Blacklist EmptySat Oct 28, 2006 8:04 am

Ah, didn't know that due to my absence from WoW for the last few weeks.

But I should be back in another day or two and get catch up on goings on then.
Back to top Go down
Talarn

PostSubject: Re: The Ashen Guarde Blacklist   The Ashen Guarde Blacklist EmptySat Dec 23, 2006 3:53 pm

I would like to add:

Flameblade

I grouped with Flameblade for the Stormwind Stockades.
He needed a 12dps sword that he clearly did not need, nor did he ask the party.
He also needed a Moss Agate which after the run I spotted him offering for sale on the trade channel.
Back to top Go down
Ezekeyal

Ezekeyal

PostSubject: Ok...   The Ashen Guarde Blacklist EmptySat Dec 30, 2006 3:43 pm

I can add him to the main list, but what race and class is he?
Back to top Go down
Talarn

PostSubject: Re: The Ashen Guarde Blacklist   The Ashen Guarde Blacklist EmptyWed Jan 03, 2007 7:01 am

Not sure... but I'll find out soon.
Back to top Go down
Talarn

PostSubject: Re: The Ashen Guarde Blacklist   The Ashen Guarde Blacklist EmptySat Jan 06, 2007 3:07 pm

Flameblade is a human warlock... currently in the 20ish levels
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ashen Guarde Blacklist   The Ashen Guarde Blacklist Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ashen Guarde Blacklist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ashen Guarde Guild-
Jump to: