Ashen Guarde Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ashen Guarde Guild

World of Warcraft Alliance Guild

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Misitry of Guild Cooperation

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Panzor

Panzor

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2006-08-17

Misitry of Guild Cooperation Empty
PostSubject: Misitry of Guild Cooperation   Misitry of Guild Cooperation EmptyWed Dec 20, 2006 7:14 pm

Just wanted to let everyone know that I talked to the GM of Knights of the Alliance, and we have agreed to work together to do some of the harder end game instances, which neither of our guilds have enough people to do alone. Plus just helping each other out now and then.

He will be posting something here shortly about their ideas, and what instances they are planning to hit, etc, etc.

Have fun!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ezekeyal

Ezekeyal

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2006-08-18

PostSubject: First Step   Misitry of Guild Cooperation EmptyThu Dec 21, 2006 5:45 am

First step to world domination. Oh yeah.
Back to top Go down
Galth

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2006-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Misitry of Guild Cooperation   Misitry of Guild Cooperation EmptyFri Dec 29, 2006 7:34 am

Hi the guild master of the Knights of the alliance here
Just posting what might be a chance for an alliance between our guilds.

We are a very easy going guild with 118 members 15 which are lvl 60 and are looking for a guild to allie with so we can all do the high endgame instances like zg,aq20,etc.

Policies for the guild here is very simple dont go insulting other people and have fun. If a problem developes report to the guild master and see what course of action is needed.

Most of the loot rules we have gone by is if u need an item ask the group but if u all know of a better way we are willing to see what might work. Also if we shard an item we all roll for it.

hope this works out for us and look forward to reading some of the replys.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ezekeyal

Ezekeyal

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2006-08-18

PostSubject: We've been...   Misitry of Guild Cooperation EmptySat Dec 30, 2006 3:57 pm

Hey, I'm one of the officers here, Nice to meet you. We've been thinking of a point system for loot, but we haven't quite got the kinks worked out yet.

Oh yeah Panz, speaking of other guilds, I took over some guys low level guild the other day. I think it was called "The Shadow Guard". The only members were low levels, so I just set a guild note saying to apply to us once they reach lvl 20.
Back to top Go down
Panzor

Panzor

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2006-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Misitry of Guild Cooperation   Misitry of Guild Cooperation EmptySun Dec 31, 2006 7:20 am

Sweet, thanks Eze!!

As far as Knights of the Alliance, looks like most of the high levels are night time players, so that should work out good on Friday nights and weekends. Hope we can get together soon!!
Back to top Go down
tiahh

tiahh

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Misitry of Guild Cooperation   Misitry of Guild Cooperation EmptyThu Jan 04, 2007 2:56 am

Some suggestions for loot---

Every time I have ever been to AQ or ZG we roll by class.

MC, BWL, Naxx- I have alwas used either WRS or DKP. WRS imo is better than DKP due to distorted prices due to class imbalance. (We happen to be very Hunter heavy). WRS is Weighted Roll system. Basicly the raid leader/leaders run a program called "Raid Tracker" and you get points awarded for completing a raid, and showing up on time. Then you use the points you recieve to roll on items. For example- Say I have 30 WRS and a Warlock or Caster item drops. I would roll 30-130. Now if I win this item, my WRS goes back to 0 for the next time I raid making my chance to win less.
Back to top Go down
Whoseyadaddy

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2006-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Misitry of Guild Cooperation   Misitry of Guild Cooperation EmptyTue Jan 09, 2007 11:25 am

G'day Galth

Hi - next step is to come up with suggested raid times and once those are agreed a schedule of raids.

Would you like to suggest some times that suit your guys - some of our guys for time zone reasons would need at least one raid a week to start reasonably late - Friday 11pm server time is probably our prefence.

Cheers

WYD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misitry of Guild Cooperation   Misitry of Guild Cooperation Empty

Back to top Go down

Misitry of Guild Cooperation
Page 1 of 1